Singapore International Violin Competition
The Singapore International Violin Competition 2021 is open to violinists of all nationalities born after 31 December 1990.
HOW TO APPLY
1. A short personal biography, not exceeding 200 words, suitable for publication purposes
2. High resolution (300dpi) photograph
3. Two recommendations by musicians of appropriate international standing (In English or translated to English)
4. The required video recordings (as indicated below).
5. A non-refundable registration fee of SGD150 will be payable.
All completed applications need to be submitted by 15 September 2020, GMT+8 2359h. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
The list of successful candidates will be announced on the competition website latest on 15 October 2020.
The triennial Singapore International Violin Competition serves to promote the continued growth and strength of classical music in the region, as well as providing a showcase for young violinists from around the world against the backdrop of Singapore’s world-class performance venues, its national orchestra and its internationally renowned music conservatory.
The next Singapore International Violin Competition will take place from 17-29 January 2021.
Applications are open from 30 March – 15 September 2020.