YCAT Auditions 2022
YCAT Auditions 2022 are open to the following instruments:
- Woodwind, Brass & Percussion
- Solo Piano / Keyboard
- Collaborative Piano (chamber/accompaniment)
- Ensemble (3-6 members; groups comprising singers and instrumentalists are eligible)
As of 19 May 2022, you must be:
- Instrumentalists – aged 28 or under
- Singers – aged 30 or under
- Ensembles – average age of 30 or under
The YCAT Auditions 2022 are held to identify young artists with exceptional potential.
Selected artists will benefit from the exciting new partnership with Concert Artists Guild in New York to bring unparalleled visibility, opportunities and support for artists on both sides of the Atlantic.
Audition performances are measured against a standard of excellence and not against each other. The juries look not only for exceptional musical talent, but also for artistic individuality and projection as a performer. No set number of artists are selected in any one year.
Selected artists will receive:
- Management – 3-5 years of developmental and holistic management
- Performance – Strategic diary of engagements secured worldwide (jointly with Concert Artists Guild in North America)
- Exposure – Regular marketing to 5,000+ promoters and concert halls worldwide
- Branding – High-quality publicity materials and professional photo shoots
- Digital – Comprehensive social media and website consultation and support
- Media – Live recordings of recitals at Wigmore Hall
- Application Deadline Date: March 9, 2022