YCAT Auditions 2021
Applications for the 2021 YCAT Auditions are now open. The deadline for applications and video submissions is Thurday 25th March 2021 at 5.00pm.
From this year, selected artists will benefit from the exciting new partnership with Concert Artists Guild in New York. This will bring unparalleled visibility, opportunities and support for artists on both sides of the Atlantic.
Audition performances are measured against a standard of excellence and not against each other. The juries look not only for exceptional musical talent, but also for artistic individuality and projection as a performer. No set number of artists are selected in any one year.
Selected artists at the YCAT Auditions 2021 will receive:
- Management – 3-5 years of developmental and holistic management
- Performance – Strategic diary of engagements secured worldwide (jointly with Concert Artists Guild in North America)
- Exposure – Regular marketing to 5,000+ promoters and concert halls worldwide
- Branding – High-quality publicity materials and professional photo shoots
- Digital – Comprehensive social media and website consultation and support
- Media – Live recordings of recitals at Wigmore Hall
Every year, music graduates face one of the biggest challenges: being seen and heard within the music industry. At YCAT we discover and support these musicians through the turbulent transition from education to professional life.
From our distinguished 3-5 year management of selected YCAT Artists, to our online career development programme for all freelance musicians, our goal remains the same: giving young musicians the best start to their careers.
Our experience and international network of colleagues and partners enable us to provide sustained guidance and unrivalled opportunities at this pivotal point for young musicians.
Over the last 35 years, we have proudly supported thousands of young musicians paving their way within the industry who now share their talent with audiences worldwide.
- Application Deadline Date (day-month-year) : 25-03-2021